A traffic management team with a heart
We are an equal opportunities employer. All staff members come from all walks of life including people from disadvantaged backgrounds, ethnic minorities and people from the aboriginal communities.
Our strength lies in meticulous planning and diversity. Be it at the back office or at a construction site, we utilise our human resources carefully to deliver best results for our clients, our employees and us.
At heart of everything we do is careful planning and preparation. A close-knit team ensure smooth completion of tasks and meeting of deadlines well in advance.
Traffic marshals, signs and bollards are the end result of careful planning that has gone behind the scene with great care. So why not join with us for your next traffic management event?
You've got nothing to lose, but everything to gain for when you come to Just Traffic.
Just Traffic is known for and relied on for our expertise in the design and implementation of event traffic management plans. There is a significant difference between managing road work/construction traffic to event traffic management and Just Traffic has the experience and capability to deliver high-quality traffic management services to our event clients. We also provide valet parking and car park marshals to make sure patrons enter and leave event car parks as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Why Chose Us?
- Traffic controllers
- Design and preparation of traffic management schemes
- Design and preparation of traffic management plans
- Preparation and submission of council permits for road openings, road closures, cranes and concrete pumps, as well as public events
Preparation and submission of VicRoads MoA applications
- Site safety audits
- Sale and hire of traffic management equipment such as signage, arrow boards and variable message trailers (VMS)
We make sure your needs are looked after from the initial inception of the project to the final completion.
We work with you closely until the very last step of the way. Customer satisfaction is not a just a phrase for us - is at the core of everything we do.
Our clients speak about our work in high regard. Some of our recent work included:
- Australian Defence Force 2014 Centenary of ANZAC Air Show
- Victorian State Schools Spectacular at Hisense Arena
- Equestrian Victoria 3 Day International
- RSPCA Million Paws Walk 2012 and 2013
- Disabetes Australia Steps for Health
- St Kilda Festival 2014