Just Traffic is an experienced provider of traffic marshals for
We specialise in moving traffic quickly and efficiently through road closures, traffic detours and through road works.
Just Traffic uses the latest and highest quality traffic management equipment available. All of our equipment complies with Australian Standards for traffic equipment.
Just Traffic’s traffic marshals have authority to:
- Legally stop/slow traffic using a stop/slow bat
- Report to the police any motorist who fails to follow reasonable instructions
The Just Traffic marshals are responsible for:
- The safety of fellow workers
- The safety of motorists and other road users
- Enabling works at the site to be conducted safely by minimising the risks associated with traffic movement
- Controlling traffic in a professional manner to enable drivers to negotiate through, past or around the worksite safely
- Ensuring the indication given to traffic is consistent with the display provided by traffic signals
- Maintaining traffic control in emergencies and other difficult situations
- Minimising delays to traffic
Our traffic marshals are also highly skilled in providing ‘parking services’ and in particular, have the ability to maximise the amount of cars which can be parked in restricted space car parks. No car park is too big or too small for our team.
All traffic marshals wear a clearly distinguishable uniform and high visibility clothing including Hi-Vis hat, Hi-Vis vest and Hi-Vis gloves. In addition, the traffic marshals are equipped with two-way radios to permit effective and efficient traffic & parking operations. During low visibility traffic and parking orange LED torch lights to assist drivers identify the traffic marshal.
“The service was great, all went smoothly and we have some plans to improve again next year.
We were very happy with both the parking and security officers who were all very polite and happy to do whatever was asked of them.” Lyn Johnson Deputy Director, McCLelland gallery & Sculpture Park
Just Traffic provides:
- Traffic marshals
- Parking permits
- Directional signage
- Traffic management equipment
- Traffic and pedestrian control
- Shuttle services